The blog post discusses the numerous health benefits of consuming gulkand, a sweet preserve made from rose petals and rock sugar. The post highlights five key benefits of eating gulkand, which include:
- Improved digestion and relief from constipation and acidity.
- Boosted immunity due to its antioxidant content.
- Reduced stress and anxiety, leading to better sleep quality.
- Improved skin health and reduced inflammation.
- Increased energy levels and reduced fatigue.
Snow Mountain Garlic, also known as Kashmiri Lahsun or Himalayan Garlic or Ek Pothi Lahsun is a specific variety of garlic found in the Himalayan region and is considered one of the purest varieties of garlic as it is grown in lack of industrial pollutants in the soil. It is much smaller in size compared to the commercial garlic consumed in everyday life. In Ayurveda, it is a highly revered medicine and considered very effective alone for many ailments including Lung Cancer, Diabetes and Asthma. According to modern research, it is found to be 7 times more potent than commercial...